Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 3 Menu

B: Fiber One Blueberry Yogurt with Fish Oil Additive
2 slices turkey bacon
L:  6 slices of All Natural Boar's Head Turkey / Black Forest Ham
Fiber One Vanilla Yogurt
Snack:  3 Chicken Tenderloins Cooked in the cast-iron skillet with some jerk seasoning
D: Vietnamese Beef
Dukan Pancake
Snack: Skim Milk with instant coffee, sweetener, ice, and cocoa powder blended

Temptations:  Licking the peanut butter knife after making my daughter's sandwich (I threw it in a cup of water in the sink!!), I wanted to lick the spoon from the ice cream after giving my kids a small scoop for a snack.

I really am missing my "munchies".  I would love to have a pile of almonds and eat them one by one.  Or a small bit of popcorn.  I love the crunch and the idea of being able to snack while watching a show.  Next week when I can have the veggies I will eat some while watching TV or something and see how that does.  I am already planning a cream cheese spinach artichoke dip that I can dip some cucumbers in.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment