Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Helping out up at the school

I read Marshall Brain's Blog about his diet and was amazed at the number of slip-ups he recorded while on the diet.  It took weeks before he made even one.  Here I am on day 2 of eating sensibly and I have already slipped up numerous times.  I had a beer last night.  I ate a petit four off the lunch table today.  I cannot seem to eat a sandwich without bread.  Last night John grilled me a hamburger and although I fully intended to eat it plan, I could not resist the bun. Same with today.  I was supposed to have just a chicken breast for lunch and I could not resist the bread!  Oh well, I am still being sensible.

Tonight we have a gluten free cooking demo from 7-9 and I hope the kids are well-behaved.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even mention the reason for the title of the post. I helped up at the school from 10:30 till 1 and thought of the lunch I was missing nearly the entire time. I suppose I will look forward to the simplicity of the all protein plan when it starts. At least there is no "gray area" of portion control and self-control.

    ReplyDelete